Sunday, May 6, 2012

Pizza-za-za


Everyone loves pizza- it is a known fact. true? si!

I for one love pizza but don't enjoy the grease or melted cheddar cheese.
One of my newest favourite things to do is make my own pizza! Whatever toppings I am in the mood for- veggies, super cheesy, or meat lovers- it is very simple, much healthier, and delicious!

First step is get your dough- you can buy pre made pizza dough, make your own, or many authentic italian food shops sell balls of pizza dough!
Second step- what toppings do you want?

This time I wanted something unique, satisfying, and salty and sweet.

What to use:
- fresh dough or grocery bought
- fig jam
- goat cheese (crumbled)
- arugula
- prosciutto

What to do:
Spread the fig jam on the dough, crumble goat cheese, cover in arugula, and place prosciutto on top.

Stick it in the oven for about 30 minutes at 350 degrees and voila!


Happy eating,
A





No comments:

Post a Comment