Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I'm Back!

I am back!

Since my last post I have moved to Toronto, finished my undergraduate degree, started a career in human resources, fallen in love, and improved my cooking and baking skills.
By no means have I become a master chef but with the influence of my life-work balance, my hungry boyfriend, and trial and error, I have become to truly enjoy the kitchen.

I currently live in a tiny 600 sq foot apartment in downtown Toronto, I like to call it "the cave."  My "bedroom" truly resembles a cave, it is just a little nook in the hallway that perfectly fits a double size bed and has no windows- a cave.  While many negatives, what did catch my eye is the kitchen (see picture).  It is small, but perfect for one- it is modern, has counter space, plenty of storage, great lighting, and plenty of outlets!
Since moving here last September I have made some great recipes that I have shared friends and now want to share with you!



Stay tune & Happy eating!
A

No comments:

Post a Comment